Amp up your Chicken Game
Chicken. We've cooked it but at times we are less than thrilled with our results. Am I right?
Chicken can easily be overcooked and comes out hard and dry. One of the best things you can do to amp up your game in the kitchen is learn how to cook chicken so that it stays moist and juicy.
In this video, I'm sharing how to do that. Plus I make an easy and delish pan sauce that will make your weeknight dinner feel like date night.
Check out the video below to up your poultry game. Good luck and good eating!
Here are some go-to tips:
- use a non-stick pan
- cook on medium-high
- once your chicken is down, don't move it around
- let it turn white almost to the halfway point before flipping
- season it at the end to avoid having your grill seasoning burn (you can salt it at the beginning though)
For the sauce you'll need:
- a healthy fat (butter, oil)
- some acid (white wine, lemon juice)
- flavouring agents (shallots, garlic or herbs)
- salt and pepper to taste
For more tips, definitely check out the video above.