How to Cook Perfect ChickenToday I'm sharing my quick and easy way to make sauteed chicken breast at home. If you follow these tips you will end up with succulent and juicy chicken to serve to your family and friends.
In the video below, I also share my go to tips to create a flavourful sauce to serve with your chicken.
Here are some go-to tips:
- use a non-stick pan
- cook on medium-high
- once your chicken is down, don't move it around
- let it turn white almost to the halfway point before flipping
- season it at the end to avoid having your grill seasoning burn (you can salt it at the beginning though)
For the sauce you'll need:
- a healthy fat (butter, oil)
- some acid (white wine, lemon juice)
- flavouring agents (shallots, garlic or herbs)
- salt and pepper to taste
For more tips, definitely check out the video above.